About Jim Schleif
- 35 years of sales, marketing, new business development and communications, 50+ years counting Anne.
- 26 years of contemporary leadership, management and real estate investment experience.
- Celebrating 14 years working with teammate and Lead Associate Anne Jackson.
- 75-percent of my business in the Northshore and City of Milwaukee Neighborhoods.
- Award winning re-habber - possess expansive network of contractor resources to assist clients in restoring, remodeling or preparing their homes homes for sale.
- I work in all price ranges.
- Confident public speaker and robust writer.
- Expansive Southeastern Wisconsin network.
- Sell 25-30-percent of my own listings myself as I am carrying 6-10 buyers at all times.
- 2020 sales to date 16 million (USD)
- No. 1 Company wide in Volume in 2010 - 2014, 2016
- No. 1 Office Leader for Shorewest's Northshore office - 2008 - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019
- No. 3 Broker for City of Milwaukee Sales in 2015
- Over 393 million (USD) in career sales
- Career high sales of 38.5 million (USD) in 2014 - all-time company record in 70 years
- Voted LGBT Community's Top Realtor in 2010 by Wisconsin Gazette Readers
- Areas of Specialization: North and South Shores, Bayview, Upper & Lower Eastside, Downtown, Tosa, Western Burbs, luxury properties,condos, and investment properties
- Member - President's Club, Million Dollar Club, National Sales Award
- Voted Milwaukee Magazine "Best in Customer Satisfaction" yearly since 2007
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
- Graduate of UW-Madison 1987 with honors in International Relations and French
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Forty Under Forty" Award
- Personal Residence featured on HGTV
Current Volunteer Roles:
Greater Milwaukee Foundation "Greater Together" Campaign Cabinet Member, The Nature Conservancy-Wisconsin Chapter Board Trustee, The Nature Conservancy "Wisconsin Paths" Campaign Cabinet Member; Immanuel Presbyterian Church: Mission Committee Member, Cuba Mission Team Member, Member of Session, Board of Trustees President (2018), Co-chair Stewardship Committee, (2016-2018); Literacy Services of Wisconsin Tutor; Co-chair Franciscan Villa Cultural & Therapy Gardens (nursing/memory care residence in South Milwaukee)
Past Volunteer Roles:
Urban Ecology Center Board Director (2007-2019; Board VP 2018 & 2019); Radio 88.9 Milwaukee Building Campaign Cabinet Member; Wisconsin Humane Society Paws for Claws Gala 2017 Co-chair; Member of Cream City Foundation Board of Directors (2003-2012); Alliance Francaise Board; Founding Member Milwaukee LGBT Community Center; Distinguished Alumni Board UW Madison - Office of International Studies; Studied Junior Year Abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France
Past Work Experience:
Nonprofit Executive Leadership, fundraising, retail sales, marketing and management
Own Seven Hills Real Estate Enterprises - real estate investment LLC (rehab and multifamily holding company)
Nature Conservancy; Historic Water Tower Trust Neighborhood Association; Lake Park Friends; Washington Heights Neighborhood Association; Doctors Without Borders; Historic Milwaukee; National Trust for Historic Preservation; Urban Ecology Center; Immanuel Presbyterian Church-Milwaukee; Master Gardener - UW Extension of SE Wisconsin; Human Rights League; Literacy Services of Wisconsin; Milwaukee Art Museum President's Circle; Radio 88.9
Hobbies and Interests:
Camping; global adventure travel; volunteering; mission service; kayaking; sailing; trekking; rock climbing; reading; writing; cooking; gardening; cycling; entertaining; skiing; horticultural therapy