About Jim Schleif
- 31 years of sales, marketing, new business development and communications, 50+ years counting Anne.
- 22 years of contemporary leadership, management and real estate investment experience.
- Celebrating 10 years working with teammate and Lead Associate Anne Jackson.
- 75% of my business in the Northshore and City of Milwaukee Neighborhoods.
- Award winning re-habber - possess expansive network of contractor resources to assist clients in restoring, remodeling or preparing their homes homes for sale.
- I work in all price ranges.
- Confident public speaker and robust writer.
- Expansive Southeastern Wisconsin network.
- Sell 25-30% of my own listings myself as I am carrying 6-10 buyers at all times.
- #1 Company wide in Volume in 2010 - 2014, 2016
- #1 Office Leader for Shorewest's Northshore office - 2008 - 2014, 2016
- #3 Broker for City of Milwaukee Sales in 2015
- Over $307.9 million in career sales
- Career high sales of $38.5 million in 2014 - all-time company record in 70 years
- Voted LGBT Community's Top Realtor in 2010 by Wisconsin Gazette Readers
- Areas of Specialization: North and South Shores, Bayview, Upper & Lower Eastside, Downtown, Tosa, Western Burbs, luxury properties, condos, and investment properties
- Member - President's Club, Million Dollar Club, National Sales Award
- Voted Milwaukee Magazine "Best in Customer Satisfaction" yearly since 2007
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
Graduate of UW-Madison 1987 with honors in International Relations and French
Milwaukee Business Journal "Forty Under Forty" Award
Personal Residence featured on HGTV
Member of Cream City Foundation Board of Directors (former); Radio 88.9 Milwaukee Building Campaign Cabinet Member, Urban Ecology Center Board Director; Wisconsin Humane Society Paws for Claws Gala 2017 Co-chair; Alliance Francaise Board (former); Founding Member Milwaukee LGBT Community Center; Distinguished Alumni Board UW Madison - Office of International Studies;Studied Junior Year Abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France; VP Board of Trustees, Co-chair Stewardship Committee and Mission Committee member at Immanuel Presbyterian Church; Literacy Services of Wisconsin Tutor
Past Work Experience:
Nonprofit Executive Leadership, fundraising, retail sales, marketing and management
Own Seven Hills Real Estate Enterprises - real estate investment LLC (rehab and multifamily holding company)
Nature Conservancy; Doctors Without Borders; Historic Milwaukee; National Trust for Historic Preservation; Urban Ecology Center; Immanuel Presbyterian Church-Milwaukee; Master Gardener - UW Extension of SE Wisconsin; Human Rights League; Literacy Service of Wisconsin
Cream City Foundation Board Chair - 2011-2012
Hobbies and Interests:
Camping; global adventure travel; mission service; kayaking; sailing; trekking; rock climbing; reading; writing; cooking; gardening; cycling; entertaining; skiing